Monday, June 2, 2008

Channing Enders


For more than 25 years I had the pleasure and great good fortune of writing for newspapers and non-profit and corporate magazines; I also got to sit behind the editor’s desk at a Seattle suburb weekly newspaper. For a couple of years I taught creative writing (all writing is creative, isn’t it?) at a local community college.
As seasoned reporters say (but I’m not that old!), ink runs in my veins. And I couldn’t cap it. In my retirement I continue to write. My husband reads the first draft, provides historical perspective: he shared these stories with me. My fellow San Pancho writers remind me grammar is a good thing. I heed their advice. Most of the time.
Born in the stateside San Francisco, raised in Seattle, I divide my time between homes in San Pancho, Nayarit, and Washington state. In addition to my husband, my family includes five children, three grandchildren, one cat. The latter rules the roost, both homes.

No comments: